Whirly Ball Atlanta
Click for PDF version
Please read the waiver below. All players are required to complete a waiver. Please enter the required fields listed below. If you agree to allow your child to participate, please enter the required fields and provide your drivers license number as part of your electronic signature.
Acknowledgement and Release
PARTICIPANT AGREEMENT, RELEASE AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK
In consideration of the services of Fletch Pro Inc. dba Whirlyball Atlanta, their agents, owners, officers, volunteers, participants, employees, and all other persons or entities acting in any capacity on their behalf (hereinafter collectively referred to as “WA”), I hereby agree to release, indemnify, and discharge WA, on behalf of myself, my spouse, my children, my parents, my heirs, assigns, personal representative and estate as follows:
1.I acknowledge that participating in amusement ride activities entails known and unanticipated risks that could result in physical or emotional injury, paralysis, death, or damage to myself, to property, or to third parties. I understand that such risks simply cannot be eliminated without jeopardizing the essential qualities of the activity.
The risks include, among other things: collision with fixed objects or people; slips and falls; the exposure to insects; exposure to the elements could cause sunburn, dehydration, heat exhaustion, heat stroke, and heat cramps; equipment failure or operator error; pinches, bruises, abrasions, strains, breaks, cuts and lacerations; condition of the track; weather conditions; my own physical condition; musculoskeletal injuries including head, neck, and back injuries. my own physical condition; musculoskeletal injuries including head, neck, and back injuries.
Furthermore, WA employees have difficult jobs to perform. They seek safety, but they are not infallible. They might be unaware of a participant’s fitness or abilities. They might misjudge the weather or other environmental conditions. They may give incomplete warnings or instructions, and the equipment being used might malfunction.
2. I expressly agree and promise to accept and assume all of the risks existing in this activity. My participation in this activity is purely voluntary, and I elect to participate in spite of the risks.
3. I hereby voluntarily release, forever discharge, and agree to indemnify and hold harmless WA from any and all claims, demands, or causes of action, which are in any way connected with my participation in this activity or my use of WA ‘s equipment or facilities, including any such claims which allege negligent acts or omissions of WA.
4. Should WA or anyone acting on their behalf, be required to incur attorney’s fees and costs to enforce this agreement, I agree to indemnify and hold them harmless for all such fees and costs.
5. I certify that I have adequate insurance to cover any injury or damage I may cause or suffer while participating, or else I agree to bear the costs of such injury or damage myself. I further certify that I am willing to assume the risk of any medical or physical condition I may have.
6. In the event that I file a lawsuit against WA, I agree to do so solely in the state of Georgia, and I further agree that the substantive law of that state shall apply in that action without regard to the conflict of law rules of that state. I agree that if any portion of this agreement is found to be void or unenforceable, the remaining document shall remain in full force and effect.
By signing this document, I acknowledge that if anyone is hurt or property is damaged during my participation in this activity, I may be found by a court of law to have waived my right to maintain a lawsuit against WA on the basis of any claim from which I have released them herein. I have had sufficient opportunity to read this entire document. I have read and understood it, and I agree to be bound by its terms.